Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS)
Home and Community-Based Services provide opportunities for Medicaid beneficiaries with behavioral health conditions to receive services in their own home or a community setting.
Staff work with participants to create and implement plans of care, working towards clients' independent living goals.
The Bridge has been designated to provide the following HCBS services:
- Psychosocial rehabilitation
- Family support and training
- Habilitation and residential support services
- Education supportive services
- Empowerment services and peer support
- Pre-vocational services
- Intensive supported employment
- Ongoing supported employment
Eligibility and Intake
To learn if you are eligible to receive HCBS, please contact us at 212-678-7188.
If you have been approved for HCBS, want to learn more, or are interested in receiving these services from The Bridge, please contact us at 212-663-3000 x1372.