Personalized Recovery Oriented Services (PROS) Program
The Bridge's PROS Program provides integrated rehabilitation services to help adults living with a serious mental illness achieve their personal goals.
With the support of a dedicated case manager and access to a variety of interesting and engaging groups, participants learn new skills and engage with their peers, finding a sense of community and support.
PROS is offered weekdays from 8 AM to 3 PM. For a sample of our PROS Group Schedule, click here.
Benefits of enrollment in PROS include:
- Access to more than 140 weekly groups, including:
- Art and Creative Expression
- Yoga and Meditation
- Coping Through Music
- Urban Farming
- Executive Functioning
- Connection to The Bridge's Vocational Training Program
- Breakfast and lunch included
- Metrocards for transportation to and from the program (for those with Medicaid)
- Program is co-located with a mental health clinic and a primary care clinic
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a diagnosis of a serious mental illness
- Be seeking assistance meeting personal goals related to, for example, employment, health, personal relationships, or housing
- Have an interest in attending groups